When the following features are added, the site's forward development will freeze and I will assemble the PHP Action Squad, whom I've been passively working with part of, and the verge-rpg.com php documentation and refactoring will occur.
The refactor is needed before Phase 2 development starts. Phase 2 of the series will be attempted in a lifeless... er, will involve implementation of the planned games, teams, and rewards systems.
The list is as follows. I will mark them off here as they occur, and give cred to the god-like men who died to make these additions possible:
- New, improved html parser. (partway done!)
- Search feature. (partway done!)
- documentation print modes. (partway done!)
- Squashing of minor bugs in the sad octopus thread.
- Fixing of the file-archiving error that occurs when you try to deprecate a file when uploading it's replacement version.
- Add a user-managment page to the godforsaken docs already, you goddamn lazy grue!
- By popular demand, fix Extroversity. (partway done!)
If anyone wants to beg for a feature to be added or bug to be squashed before the freeze, now is the time and here is the place to do so.
Goodspeed, gentlemen. May god have mercy on all of our souls.